For information on our planned litters, contact us.
Steps to owning one of our pups
A lot of careful thought, training, planning and consideration goes into each litter. We aren't breeding to put puppies on the ground, we're doing it with love and because we're adding a new family member or because one of our partners/friends/puppy families are ready for a new pup.
1. Contact us and we'll share future plans: email@example.com
2. If the timing is good for you and we’re both comfortable, we will ‘put you on the list”. It’s a limited list that includes color and gender preferences, if you have any. You’ve chosen us as a breeder and we’ve chosen you.
3. 7 days after puppies are born, we'll marvel at our litter, boys, girls, browns, whites, etc and we will send you (via email) a copy of our contract (or ask earlier). 21 days after puppies are born we ask for the signed contract and a deposit of $250.00.
4. Our litters are "themed", see previous litter page, we ask for AKC registration name by the time your pup is 4 weeks old. This allows time to register them with the AKC.
5. Pick-up date for puppies is 8-weeks or the weekend following their 8-week birthday. We have tried many pick up ages and this is when they're ready. 8 weeks isn’t a 'fear' period and the pups are ready to spend the next 8 week puppy-development-cycle with you. We are more than happy to keep a puppy for additional socialization/training and will do so for a fee.
As the puppies grow we are carefully evaluating them, taking into consideration temperament, conformation, personality and hunting interest. As they develop we begin to get a feel for each of the puppies and which are suited to each home. We take into consideration lifestyle, interests with the puppy (hunting, showing, agility, therapy, etc) and also your preferences, like gender and color. It’s important to know we’ll make the final decision about the best pup for you, but are always open to input.
We are one of the first Puppy Culture Spinoni breeders, and have embraced the raising philosophies for the last several years. The program has formalized and scientifically supported our rasing practices and we're thrilled to incorporate and share with our puppy families.
Our puppies will all be AKC registered and sold on a limited registration unless we agree otherwise; in advance. Limited registration is used to prevent irresponsible breeding and to protect our breeding lines.
All puppies are raised in our home, in the center of the action. We believe in the Bio-Sensor program for early neurological stimulation which resulting in smarter more confident dogs. We also practice The Rule of 7's: by 7 weeks the puppy should have experienced 7 different: people, places, surfaces, challenges, objects, etc.
Every puppy or adult is ALWAYS welcome back in our home!
Puppy Placement and Raising Philosophy